The California Fraternal Alliance member societies provide
insurance coverage and financial products as well as volunteer
opportunities for their members.
The California Fraternal Alliance unites all society members in the
promotion of fraternalism.
The California Fraternal Alliance educates its members on
insurance industry trends, and maintains an interactive
relationship with elected public officials, organizes social events
and fosters networking among its members.
Societies challenge their members to build a better fraternal world
for tomorrow. Fraternals are eager and ready to serve their
memberships. Fraternal Benefit Societies are emerging as one of
the country's largest volunteer networks.
The California Fraternal Alliance mission is to strengthen the
fraternal benefit industry at the state and grassroots level.
beneficial to the fraternal benefit industry.
- Develop Leaders.
- Encourage grassroots involvement.
- Grow the visibility of the fraternal benefit system.
- Showcase community outreach.
- Promote information about the fraternal benefit system.
- Encourage membership growth.
- Assist in the promotion of legislation or regulation